You may have many reasons for considering breast surgery, and there are a number of procedures available at the Alessi Institute to help you achieve the look you really want. Many women choose Alessi Institute for breast surgery based on a variety of personal reasons including:
- Breasts that are too small
- Breasts that are too large and uncomfortable
- Breasts that are sagging, have lost shape or volume due to weight loss or pregnancy
- Breasts needing to be restored following mastectomy
- Breasts that are different sizes (uneven)
Men may also require a type of breast procedure to treat a condition known as Gynecomastia, which causes them to have a larger amount of breast tissue than the average male.
Breast surgery can be a great way to enhance your looks, increase comfort, or help you feel more feminine, confident and comfortable in your own body. If you’re interested in cosmetic breast surgery such as breast lift or breast augmentation, call our Beverly Hills office today at 310-657-2253 to request your consultation.
Dr. Ghada Y. Afifi, a highly skilled breast surgeon, performs all breast enhancement procedures at our practice. She knows how to achieve highly satisfying results for her patients using modern techniques that minimize scarring and recovery time. We encourage you to talk with Dr. Afifi in person to learn more about these procedures:
- Breast Augmentation: Using either silicone gel or saline-filled breast implants, Dr. Afifi can accent your look for an improved silhouette providing more breast volume, cleavage and projection. Women also choose breast augmentation to correct breast asymmetry or replace volume lost following weight loss or pregnancy. Dr. Afifi uses advanced techniques for her Beverly Hills breast augmentation patients to minimize surgical time and create the most natural-looking results.
- Breast Lift: It’s natural for your breasts to droop or sag over time, especially after weight loss or pregnancy. The only way to correct this appearance is through surgical lifting and reshaping. Through careful incisions made that will be tailored to your breasts size, the quality of breast skin and desired outcome, Dr. Afifi can remove excess skin and elevate the breasts and nipples to a more youthful position.
- Breast Reduction: If you have very large breasts, you know that they can cause physical discomfort and be a source of self-consciousness. Excess breast tissue can also make it difficult for high school or college female athletes to be active in sports. But help is available. Dr. Afifi performs breast reduction to remove breast tissue and skin, creating smaller breasts with an improved shape and more comfort. For women with insurance whose breasts are causing certain physical symptoms, some costs of the procedure may be covered by the insurance company. We can provide more information during your consultation appointment.
- Breast Reconstruction: After a mastectomy, many women choose breast reconstruction to feel whole and balanced. Reconstruction can be achieved through either implant or skin flap surgical techniques. Dr. Afifi reviews all options with each patient to insure they understand what she can realistically deliver through surgery and what to expect.
- Male Breast Reduction: Men living with gynecomastia (enlarged, feminine-looking breasts) often hide their chest and go through life feeling self-conscious. Dr. Afifi performs male breast reduction for these men, helping them feel better about the look of their chest. In most cases, both surgical excision and liposuction of fat in the chest area is performed so that the skin is tighter and unwanted tissue is removed. However, some patients require liposuction only if they are younger or have more elasticity to their breast skin.
Please contact us now online or call us today at 310-657-2253 to schedule your appointment. We offer a range of breast enhancement surgeries for Los Angeles and Beverly Hills women (and men) who want to improve their appearance and enhance their confidence.